The City of Fort Lauderdale is committed to providing the highest quality of public services and to continuously improve service delivery for our neighbors through the implementation of FL2STAT, our strategic management system.
The mission of the City is “We Build Community” where residents are considered neighbors and employees are considered community builders. We provide high quality public services through:
• Identifying and addressing the community priorities of our neighbors;
• Departmental collaboration and contribution to achieving shared goals through our Cylinders of Excellence;
• Accountability, transparency and measured results through performance management and process improvement;
• Innovating and streamlining our services in order to increase value and reduce waste; and
• Developing and improving our professional competencies.